Thursday, April 8, 2010

There's hope in my heartbeats

I see myself falling to this obstruction,
this wall, as they said.
just in different names, keep haunting me.
I begin to ask myself,
what lies after this, where am I gonna stand.
This wall is so cold it makes me freezing,
naked, I lie there.

Black skies, the sun trapped by evil clouds.
All is dark now.

I don't know where is hope, in these times,
where should I call when
I need you the most, I need you the most.

I feel the sounds of my heart beating
it's pumping hard, twice and harder
Stand up and be firm. you're gonna find your way out yourselves
and then there's hope and it's my heartbeats

*Bro ben, nanti gua upload picture lain. tengah meng'edit.

1 comment:

  1. I'm here for u. Always will be here.
    Stand still, and let my hands touch yours.
    Holding u tight.

    Close your eyes. Feel it. As i can feel ur heartbeats.

    ReplyDelete