Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lunacy (finalised)

Lunacy

Staring at the ceiling talking to myself
yet the only answer I get is the heartbeats,
resonating in my ears.

Since there is too much of nothing,
my head is devoured by this emptiness,
and I, I don't know why.

(Chorus)
Now I'm talking, to myself (2x)

I tried to pull myself together
with what is left of me,
and the pieces of my memories is scattered in the memories.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning
with the thoughts of you filling my head,
and still I don't know if they are real.

(Chorus)
Now I'm talking, to myself (2x)

(Music - climax)

(Plucking)
Now that you are listening,
I try to say this as beautiful as the meaning
of your existence to me.
But my words failed me,
as I'm just a puppet and,
my feeling is the ventriloquist.

(Music - climax)

(Outro)
You are my Lunacy
You are my Lunacy
You are my Lunacy...

-end-

* I recorded this piece but can't upload it as the mmc of the phone is small and can't suit into the mmc reader on my pc. Still trying to get it on here. The quality of the recording sucks, though.
*oh ya! Credits to Luna too for writing this piece for me. =)

4 comments:

  1. anda, tjk tu da finalised?

    ada perasan sket la~

    hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luna,
    Sudah finalised. Cuma kalau ubah mungkin jadi
    You are my Lunacy. or Are you my Lunacy?

    Ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm. Lunacy saja cukup kot.

    ye.

    mahu dengar lagunya!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baik! Lunacy dah cantik.

    Tunggu!! haha.

    ReplyDelete