Thursday, June 4, 2009

Unfinished - random thought

Sitting alone in my room, feeling the time passes by.
With the sound of wind gusting by, it seems empty.
Yet my mind is filled and full and I'm trying my best, I'm trying my best.
To make use of everything that I have and what is left.

Now, I'm talking to myself,
I'm talking to myself.

This is the time when I need you the most.
This is the moment to take my step.

*Random thoughts filled and it's making me hard to complete this piece. huh.

11 comments:

  1. i cant seem to finish this.

    not when i start with you words.

    i tried to be empathetic, and i end up altering the whole wording.

    *sigh*

    wanna read my version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staring at the ceiling, talking to myself
    but the only answer I get is the heartbeats
    resonating in my ears

    Since there's too much of nothing
    My head is devoured by this emptiness
    And I don't know why

    I try to pull myself together
    with what's left of me
    pieces of my sanity scattered in the memories

    sometimes I wake up in the morning
    with the thoughts of you filling my head
    and still I don't know if they are real.

    Now that you are listening,
    I tried to say this as beautiful as the meaning of your existence to me
    but words failed me
    as i'm a puppet and my feeling is the ventriloquist.

    ah~ i am no lyric material.. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, and my brain really IS scattered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're beautiful. really. Feels so close. I think, I should ask for your YM. Should I?

    ReplyDelete
  5. owh.. really?

    my ym. well, sure. ^^
    ilham_comma@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. just wanna make sure ^^

    hm..

    ReplyDelete